Friday 3 January 2014

Letting go of fear means letting in love

Letting go of the fears in your life means saying thank you life for this lesson, I have now understood why I have invited this experience into my life, and I let it go now..............Every experience can teach you about how to connect with your love again, your god within again...in fact all experience is ultimately designed to bring you back to your connection with god! For without this connection in your life it is inevitable that the things you choose to do will bring you more pain and suffering to add to what you already have.........but with god's connection made, with the question "What would my love do now" on your lips, then this will not happen. You will be inviting happiness and joy into your life.............bit by little bit until it takes over from that fear................bless you and let go of that fear. Ask God that is your friend to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment